17 October Club Exchange - F4 Photographic
- Dave Robson LBIPP EFIAP - f4 Photographic Group Secretary
Dave runs his own photography business which includes contemporary, wedding, family and commercial photography and he also trains and mentors. He is currently putting forward a portfolio for the CPAGB qualification and will talk about his images and his experience of the process.
- Chris Hatfield - f4 Photographic Group Deputy Chairman
Chris has a great portfolio of cityscapes and travels extensively to achieve beautiful results. He will show us a selection of his images and talk through the results.
- Paul Lazenby - Paul enjoys motorsport and bird photography and produces fine prints. He will be talking through some of the more recent images he has taken.
- Andrew Hersom - Andrew has recently been sending a number of entries to various salons and will talk about those images and the salons.
- Bob Munby - f4 Photographic Group Competition Secretary
Bob is a keen travel and wildlife photographer and has been to Africa on a number of occasions and will talk about his experiences there.
- Alan Luckraft- Alan is one of the longest serving members currently at the club. He has a broad selection of images, many taken from f4 Annual Trips which have included Mull, Southern Ireland, Dorset and The Lake District. Alan started taking pictures with a pre-war folding Zeiss camera more years ago than he cares to remember. He will be talking about "Fumbles in Photoshop"