YPS Annual Exhibition a Success
The annual exhibition took place at the York Medical Society Rooms over the weekend of 15/16 August and we welcomed many visitors through the doors. There were 80 photographs on display covering a wide range of genres and the ability of our society members. Here is some of the feedback and photos from the event.
Many thanks are offered to all those who contributed work and volunteered to run the exhibition.
- An excellent selection of exceptional work. Better than much on display in the so called 'art' world in London. (RM & MK)
- Absolutely wonderful. Such talent, very inspiring ! (PT)
- Wonderful exhibition, I really enjoyed such a diverse range of images. Particularly interested in some of the effects created. Shame my favourite wasn't for sale.
- Great selection of wonderful photographs. My favourites: old boats at Mull and the two portraits. (DMP)
- Interesting and very informative. Thanks to those who chose to explain their work to me. Many thanks. (KT)
- Some wonderful inspiring photography. Very enjoyable. Many thanks. I liked the red arrows.
- Particularly liked "Polished performance".
- Wonderful building and garden.
- Brought my father (89) who has been a past president 30 odd years ago. He has lived in Spain for 25 years and just returned to York so it was a lovely nostalgic afternoon for him. Great photos too !
- Interesting people and photos. Good variety and many skills. Well done.
- Anthony award gets my vote. (MA)
- Wonderful photographs (OP)
- Wonderful quality - as usual.
- Super exhibition I only wish I could get the same light.
- Beautiful pictures - especially Scotland and Yorkshire. (BW)
- Some excellent photos. My favourites were Richard Egan and Allan Highet.
- Fantastic shots.
- Lovely to see so much variety. (F I)
- Lovely inspiring exhibition. Favourites are the ones of the Lake District.